Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Don't You Think Hillary Looks Tired?

I know this won't get much in the way of widespread attention, except for you 8 or 10 Constant Readers, but I'm going to say it anyway...

Given the scandals of the original Clinton White House (from Whitewater, Vince Foster, Monica and impeachment, including the petty shenanigans like removing all the 'W's from the keyboards before vacating the premisis), the current up-to-his-big-ears controversies and outright lies and prevarications, and the crap Hillary pulled as SecState (do I need to enumerate them?)... And the ensuing lies, deceit and chicanery following her resignation, why the absolute F*CK does anyone think she'd be an honorable and forthright Chief Executive?

Is the average American that gullible?

Ghod I hope not...

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Considering that a 30 second sound bite is LONG time to the new generation, yeah they are... sigh

rinfanti said...

reader number 8 here.......

I agree. I saw a bumper sticker I have never seen before today: Remember the Benghazi 4.

I just can not understand how so many people here are asleep at the wheel.