Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Will Someone Please Take The 'Kick Me' Sign Off My Back?

Suspicious packages at Jax International yesterday...

Of course, even though they got things squared away by 10:30pm, 
pretty much all JAX air travel is FUBAR for the next 24 hours.

Which includes my 6:10 am departure today...

After waltzing around with United for the better part of an hour, I'm rebooked through Orlando.
Which means I have to get to MCO by 5am, and there is absolutely no way I'm asking The Woman to drive 3 hours down and 3 hours back.
She loves me, and she'd do it, but at the cost of a certain amount of Domestic Tranquility.

So, 1am and I'm in the the old beater F150 heading south...
And without too much drama I'm finally at my gate at MCO.


The good? Upgrade to biz for the first leg...
And cleared through TSA PreCheck.
Yay me.

The bad- only 20 more hours of traveling to go.

TBG

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I'm going the other direction... Travel safe!