Well... Here we are.
Competition starts in 10 or so hours.
My primary tasking is done- all the hardware is installed and configured.
Our operators are dug in like Alabama ticks.
It's the things we can't control that are scaring the crap out of me.
Cypress is shin-deep in rainwater.
Wizzler visibility is being expressed in negative numbers...
Hard to see the bare spots as you go downhill at 100mph.
PAC and ROO are doing reasonably well... (Knock wood)
Otherwise it's just hurry-up-and-wait.
The Apostle has a rehearsal that starts at 11 tonight, probably last until 1 or so.
I'm on standby at this point. Waiting with crossed fingers, hoping for snow.
TBG- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE